Important Information for the 2017/2018 school year:
TNReady is just around the corner (3rd-5th). All tests will be paper and pencil this year. Your child has been working very hard to prepare to take this test. By working together , we can make your child's test experience positive and successful. Here are some suggestions that you can do to help your child succeed:
- Make sure your child gets a good night's rest.
- Have your child eat a healthy breakfast at home or in the cafeteria at school.
- Make sure your child arrives at school on time.
- Gently encourage your child to do their best.
- Remind them they have been preparing for this all year.