Mission, Vision, & Beliefs
Preparing Young Minds
Guiding Academic, Behavioral, and Moral growth
Empowering Students with a Foundation for
All members at PGE:
- Honor mutual trust and work collaboratively to refine our craft,
- Hold and clearly communicate high academic and behavioral expectations,
- Foster a safe, secure, nurturing environment that is student focused, and
- Cultivate an atmosphere of shared leadership and continued growth.
Faculty and Staff of PGE:
- Provide authentic learning experiences that are student focused, data driven, and research based,
- Work collaboratively to build trust and respect with each other, the students we teach, and the famiies and communities we serve, and
- Build a foundation that gives students tools for success in all areas of life.
The Students of PGE:
- Recieve quality standard driven instruction that is deeply understood and communicated,
- Are empowered to be risk-takers and problem solvers who persevere, and
- Are motivated to be prepared, self-disciplined, and have a LOVE of LEARNING.
The Parents and Community of PGE:
- Demonstrate investment in our success by working to harness and utilize all available resources to meet the needs of our students,
- Maintain purposeful and intentional communication, and
- Build a relationship of mutual respect, trust, and support with the administration, faculty, and staff.